Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brain too large for my cranium. Ouch.

I woke up with a headache, muscle aches all over, pressure in my head, congestion -- the works. I'm OK with this as long as the pressure doesn't get out of control by tonight because I have to be on a plane at 8:45pm!

Packing for a trip, no matter how short the trip (though this one is 2 weeks long) is never a swift process. Last time I was away overnight I forgot my probiotics -- NOT fun. Probiotics are what keep my body from being overrun by candida caused by the mega doses of ANTIbiotics I take daily. Candida isn't the only damage done to my body by the antibiotics, but I choose not to focus on the bad stuff because the antibiotics are also what are going to get rid of (or put into remission) this awful disease & co-infections.

I was thinking, recently, about the fact that my doc says I'll be on maintenance oral antibiotics once I'm in remission, for the foreseeable future. I'm not a huge fan of the idea of always being on antibiotics, so I've decided that once I'm in remission (fingers crossed!) I'm going to return to homeopathic medicine to totally eradicate the infections from my body. I'm not going to simply accept remission. I'm going to do everything in my power to GET RID OF these bugs once and for all.

I'm feeling positive about things today. Or, I should say, at this moment. I DO believe I will be healthy one day -- and that belief is part of the reason I'm going to be healthy. I know I have the ability to heal myself -- our bodies have what they need to heal -- it's a matter of harnessing the body's innate healing ability and using it. That's something I'm working on. I'm an intuitive person, which is one advantage I have already in healing myself. I would like to learn more about energy medicine and how I can apply it to myself. Finding an energy healer to work with is probably my next step.

Off to finish reading my e-mail and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment